Sunday 24 February 2013

Taking admissions in Banaras Hindu University..


Taking admission in B.H.U. is a second very impotent decision of my life. This was solely my choice to read outside of my village in a university. In B.H.U. I learn to grow as a balance headed person. I learn to compare my own life in village and life in Varanasi.

 This was a very impotent phase of my student life where i became more serious about my studies and made many friends from many disciplines and family backgrounds. Here i learn to implant the idea of acceptance for diversity. A liberal thinking was being part of my personality.


I came in contact with logical people like studying law, artist like studying arts, This gave me the broad view of different stream from medical to arts and from psychology to music, I participated in Youth festival of university known as Spandan in Hindi and English debate competition. Which made me confident for public speaking and i never look back.

Going Bhopal for pursuing journalism studies. When i took admission in journalism was very much clear that my habit of writing diary, interest in public speaking and travelling is going to design my cumming life. Here i came from diary to internet diary (blog writing) till a date i have written many pots and a book can be published on the experiences and idea written on blog.Here i learn to articulate any event or idea in a very easy way.

I wrote letter to editor, they got published it was my first public writing for publishing and media. I wrote few articles in news papers and during internship in star news (now ABP news) i cam to know the working style of electronic media. Journalism study and exposure put me very close to social reality and here i started thing about education and school in last semester and ultimately came to join Gandhi fellowship. I still remember two day's process and Interview with Vijay Dashmana and taking choice to start in chandrapur location to gave a new start to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment